Choosing Positivity: Surrounding Yourself with Those Who Lift You Up




 In life, we are often told to surround ourselves with people who uplift and encourage us, support our dreams and businesses, and ultimately want to see us succeed. And yet, it can be incredibly difficult to actually cut ties with those who do not meet these criteria, even if deep down we know they are not contributing positively to our lives.


I have reached a point where I can no longer ignore the toxic relationships that have been holding me back. I have had to make the difficult decision to cut off those who do not support me, who do not believe in my potential, and who do not lift me up in times of need. It is not an easy choice, but it is necessary for my growth and happiness.


I refuse to surround myself with people who bring me down, who constantly criticize and belittle me, and who do not have my best interests at heart. I deserve better than that. We all deserve better than that.


So, I am making a conscious effort to fill my life with positivity, with people who are success-minded, who have faith in me, and who constantly push me to be the best version of myself. These are the people who will help me reach the top of the mountain, who will celebrate my successes and stand by me through the struggles.


It is not always easy to cut ties with family or friends, but ultimately, we must prioritize our own well-being and happiness. Life is too short to waste time on people who do not lift us up, who do not support our dreams, and who do not have our best interests at heart.


I may be deaf and an amputee, but I am not stupid. I know that I deserve to be surrounded by people who believe in me, who support me, and who want to see me succeed. And I will not settle for anything less.


I urge you to take a look at the people in your life and assess whether they are truly adding value to it. Do not be afraid to cut ties with those who do not have your best interests at heart. Surround yourself with positivity, with people who uplift and encourage you, and watch how your life begins to change for the better. You only have one life to live – make sure you are living it with the right people by your side.

Comments

Popular Posts