Translate my Blog!

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Today's post

I didn't want to wake up and stay in bed. But I know that the kids were happy to see me and that really made me feel good. That feeling boost my strength up and helped me get out of bed. I got ready to go paid some bills while my wife gave them their favorite fruits, strawberries and bananas.

October is already here and Autumn is kicking in! It feels so good outside and a perfect day for BBQing. My wife is 29 weeks pregnant with our 3rd baby girl. We are going to name her Naomi Yone and it's a blessing to have an additional girl to our family. Of course, we wanated a boy since we have 2 girls arleady but having another girl, it's a blessing from God. I am very fortunate to be their father.

I guess that's it for the day. God bless you all and thank you all for reading.

No comments: