Translate my Blog!

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

North Korea to bring "nuclear clouds" to Japan.

It concerns me to hear that North Korea threatened Japan with "nuclear clouds".  Japan have suffered a great deal during World War 2 in the 1940's.  Not only that, the nuclear reactors in Japan have been compromised during the terrible earthquake in 2011 and just recently, had a big one on September 20th with 6.1 magnitude. 

Japan have suffered enough!  I hate to see the beautiful people of Japan living in fear and anxiety.  They are, in my opinion, one of the most peaceful people in the World.  They mind their business from the world, they work hard, and they wants to keep the peace with the world.  Now, because of what North Korea is doing, they are gearing up to do what they can to survive and protect themselves from what they feared the most, The North Korea Bombs. 

What did Japan do to deserve that type of threat?  I don't see anything threatening about Japan.  Okinawa, Japan will always be my home.  I have families and friends with great memories. I can't imagine what they are feeling or thinking.  I am sure a lot of them are getting sick from worrying and all that anxiety building up inside their souls.  All they want is a peaceful society. 

It's time for United Nations to step in and stop the Nuclear plans that North Korea have against not just Japan and us in America but to the world.  It's scary!  I look at my kids and said to myself, "God, please protect us."  I can't imagine the radiation killing us if the impact didn't get to us.  I can't imagine what the Japanese people went through after getting struck with 2 atomic bombs.  Yes we won the war, but the aftermath and the consequences were horrible.  No one deserves to die a gruesome death caused by any type of nuclear bomb. 

Please United Nations, stop the plans of North Korea and protect us from the doom that can be preventable. 

That's my prayers for today, for the world, to stop the destruction that North Korea have planned against us and our allies. 


No comments: